View the latest issue
The journal has been steadily improving over the past few years and ranks high among scientific journals in the categories of Surgery, Dermatology and Cell Biology.
Each issue features a cover image selected from one of the manuscripts in that issue.
The publication schedule has been advanced such that the current issue is available online at the beginning of the first month for that issue, and the mailed issue should reach the subscriber during the second half of the first month.
Once a manuscript is accepted, it will enter the production stream and will be available online in final proof format even before being assigned to an issue through OnlineEarly.
Note: Wound Healing Society members in good standing have online access to Wound Repair and Regeneration. Please go to the Membership section of our website to join today.
TOP 5 REASONS TO SUBMIT YOUR BEST WOUND HEALING MANUSCRIPTS TO WRR:
- The premier journal dedicated to wound healing research
- Cutting edge basic science
- Regeneration science applicable to wounds and tissue healing
- Perspective Articles providing timely reviews of hot topics
- Citation in Medline, Current Contents and other major databases
- International submission AND readership
- Annual (2-year) Impact Factor (2018) - 2.850
- Five-Year Impact Factor - 3.462
- Average time to decision for 2016: 26.7 days to first decision (47.1 days to final decision)
- Lots of manuscript submission and processing issues can be handled by the publisher's editorial office.
- Reprint requests firstname.lastname@example.org