Explore new concepts and new directions for translating discovery into application by joining the Wound Healing Society!
|Take advantage of our $150.00 Introductory Membership
expires May 10, 2019
- Free website listing for your Wound Care Clinic.
- Free website listing for your Research Lab - NEW!
- Free Job Posting.
- Registration discount for the annual meeting.
- Reduced cost to submitting author for color printing in Wound Repair and Regeneration. - NEW!
- Subscription to WHS's Journal, Wound Repair and Regeneration.
- Online access to the WHS's Official Journal Wound Repair and Regeneration, the leading peer-reviewed publication for clinical and basic science research in tissue repair and regeneration. The Journal is indexed with the "Index Medicus" and "Current Contents", as well as other widely accessed scientific publication databases.
- Free listing in the online Membership Directory.
- Participation in surveys and reports that have a direct impact on the regulatory decision process.
- E-mail broadcasts of critical information, professionally analyzed, on legislative and regulatory developments. These broadcasts are made when the issues are hot and are not limited to arbitrary monthly or weekly schedules.
- Excellent networking opportunities with leaders in clinical wound healing research, industry and health care policy.
Current Issue of Newsletter is only available to Members
Individuals in a recognized area of science or medicine, who have demonstrated a continued interest and accomplishment in the field of wound healing.
Individuals still in training in a field related to wound healing, includes students, residents, and postdoctoral fellows (verification is required).
Military, Government and Senior $125.00
In order to qualify for the Military or Government dues category, you must be an individual currently serving on active duty with any branch of the U.S. Armed Forces, U.S. Public Health Service or employed full time by any branch of the U.S. Government. Please provide the following:
- A business card or your title, organization and contact information on government stationery
- An official memo or letter from a senior government official, commanding officer, executive or administrative officer or official indicating they are currently serving on active duty or otherwise in a full-time position with the U.S. government.
Verification can be provided by mail, fax or email to: Wound Healing Society Membership Department, 500 Cummings Center, Suite 4400, Beverly, MA 01919. 978-927-8330, fax: 978-524-0461, email@example.com.
In order to qualify as a Senior member you must be 65 years or are retired.